This is the last update from Samia's foster home. She's been so loved and blessed there. We love SHH.

--
Dear Nikki and Layne
I wanted to share with you today's experience before you leave.
So Samia's family photo book was already packed away with her belongings, but I did share with her the latest photos you sent (see photos) and I asked the house administrator to please put the latest photos in her book (I hope she did). Today was hard saying goodbye of course, but she was SO HAPPY (I think you will see that in her smiles below) and we are all so excited for her and for all of you. I have to share with you the most precious thing that happened when I showed her your photos. I was showing her the picture of Nikki and Jaidyn in front of the Christmas tree and she kept pointing outside, like she knew that she was leaving to be united with you. I'm not sure what the caretakers tell the children, but she seemed to be indicating that she knew she was leaving, and she was so so happy today. Then, she grabbed FOUR little animal figurines (see pictures!!) and seemed to be indicating that that was her family - her family of four! Another volunteer and I just looked at each other in amazement. It was so precious!
Wishing you very safe travels to China and the most blessed Christmas! I know it will be. It has been my pleasure sharing with you what I can. I am so very happy for all of you.
Merry Christmas, Peace and Love!
B
No comments:
Post a Comment